Monday, August 20, 2012

Strange But True...

Christopher really likes to build things with Trio blocks. He's very imaginative: he's designed Barbie furniture (chairs, couches, beds), miniature dollhouses, steps, all manner of guns, swords, ships, planes, helicopters, rockets, insects, ice skates, and a walking stick, just to name a few. I understand most of his creations, but I found his latest one a bit puzzling. A few nights ago, after the children had gone to bed, I found this... a Trio block box full of toothpaste samples and brush picks. My immediate questions were: a) where did he get these materials, and b) what in the world did he plan to use them for? The next morning, I asked him about his collection of dental hygiene products.



Mommy: Where did you get this toothpaste, Christopher?
Christopher: I just got it somewhere.

Mommy: What were you going to use it for?
Christopher: I just needed it for something.

End of conversation. Christopher ran outside to play. Mommy confiscated toothpaste samples.

No comments: