Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Sin Nature

So, back when Christopher was barely two years old and said only a handful of words...

I noticed the glass was broken in a picture frame on my family room end table. Since Sarabeth never touched anything that wasn't hers, and Christopher had no boundaries at all, I was pretty sure who the perpetrator was. I called both children over to the couch where I was sitting and showed them the broken glass. I asked Sarabeth about it, and she obviously had no idea what had happened. Next, I looked over at Christopher and asked him if he knew anything about this. I could see the wheels turning in his mind as he took a few moments to formulate his answer. Then he slowly turned, pointed to his sister and said, "Sa-beh do."


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the blog.....