Sunday, August 26, 2012

A Priceless Moment

I love the toddler stage, when kids first start talking. I love to hear them try new words, and I especially love it when they start sharing their thoughts and ideas. Then you really start to get a look at their budding personalities and hear what's in their hearts. When Sarabeth was two, she was so creative and funny and interesting. (She still is, but this post is about when she was two!) Anyway, one night, when Sarabeth was two, Chet was so overcome with the way she expressed herself that he called me at a friend's house, where I was visiting, just to tell me the story....

Sarabeth made a stage with her blocks, then put all her Little People characters up on the blocks. When Chet asked her what they were doing, she explained, in her sweet little toddler voice, "They're singing and praising the Lord."

May she always have a heart for God!


No comments: