Thursday, September 13, 2012

My Kids Crack Me Up

Just a few of the quotable quotes from school yesterday....

Sarabeth (when I asked her to add some info to our history notes that I forgot to put up on the board): "It is my honor to write on your white board, Mommy."

Christopher (enjoying our background music): "Isn't Tchaikovsky's music lovely?"

Sarabeth (when told to do her science journaling): "Mommy, I would be much obliged if you would be with me when I do it."

And finally, my favorite...

We've been studying animal and plant cells in science this week. While I was reading our history novel yesterday, Christopher was holding Gus, a Beanie Baby from Friday Addition that he is responsible for this week. All of a sudden he interrupts my reading -- "Mommy, Gus has cells! Feel these little balls inside him! He has cells!"


Sarabeth and Christopher with Gus

No comments: