Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Wish Granted

For months and months, Christopher has been wanting a musketeer costume. Why, I don't know, but he has been consistently asking, for Christmas, for Valentine's Day, for St. Patrick's Day, for Easter, for his birthday... you get the picture. I had planned to get him one for his birthday, but other gifts became greater priorities and I used up all my birthday budget without getting the musketeer costume. Bummer. Even as he was very happy about his other gifts, I knew he was very disappointed not to get the costume.

And then... Nana to the rescue! While she was here in Michigan celebrating Christopher's 7th birthday with him, she told him she would buy him the musketeer costume he'd been wanting. Joyful, joyful boy... and what a darling musketeer he makes.





No comments: