Saturday, May 25, 2013

Guitar Hero!

A walk down memory lane... Christopher and his love of guitars!

The first known picture of Christopher with a guitar.
He was 18 months old.
At two and a half years old
"This is my cousin Grace's guitar, but I want it!"
Winter Jam!
Rockin' it out in Michigan!
Turns out the treadmill makes a great stage
and the toy vacuum cleaner handle makes a great microphone!
A rare opportunity to hold a grown-up guitar!
For a lefty, holding a guitar the right way feels strange.
"Daddy got me a black hat like Brad Paisley's!"
One of Mommy's all-time favorite guitar pictures!
3rd birthday
"Can I sleep with my new guitar?"
With a new headset mic!
Hard Rock Cafe!
"Can I take Aunt Sarah's guitar home, too?"
Singin' cowboy songs...
Built himself a stage with the ABC blocks
A new twist on playing guitar music!
Guitar concert with Sister!
Following along with a guitarist on the internet.
We're in the big time now! Got his own full-sized left-handed guitar!
It's officially time for some guitar lessons!

No comments: