Monday, October 29, 2012

A Little Mix-Up

Three-year-old Christopher cracked me up. He was really trying to learn new words, but sometimes things just got confusing.

When we were out and about, the children frequently asked me to park close to a store entrance. I had recently explained how some parking spaces were reserved for people with handicaps and how we couldn't park in those spaces. So the next time Christopher and I were out shopping together, he was quick to remind me not to park in those "Handy Manny" spaces. No, Christopher, it's handicap spaces.

Photo Source: Internet

Photo Source: Internet
 
Next thing I know, Chet got tickets for a baseball game in Grand Rapids and was planning to take the children with him. Christopher was so excited to go see the "Handicaps" play ball. No, Christopher, it's the Whitecaps.

Photo Source: Internet

Poor guy... It's exhausting trying to keep all these new words straight!

No comments: