Thursday, February 6, 2014

Super Hero Accessories

Sarabeth loves Wonder Woman. Christopher recently got a Super Hero Lego set containing a Wonder Woman Lego figure, and he lets Sarabeth play with it from time to time. A couple days ago, they decided Wonder Woman needed her invisible plane... so Sarabeth built her one.

Which reminds me... this past Thanksgiving, in Tennessee, my brother Kevin and I went to Target together one afternoon. In the toy section, we saw a display box containing a whole line of Super Hero Lego figures: Batman, Superman, Iron Man, Wonder Woman, etc. Kevin commented: "Wonder Woman even comes with her invisible plane." I almost fell for it. I caught myself just in time.... I did NOT say, "Oh, where is it?" Always have to be on guard with Kevin. He loves to trip you up.



No comments: